From The Knowledge Foundation
Buzz 140 is a one day event aimed to bring people together to talk about how to share information in 140 characters. Which means, how do you present information in just 140 characters. And how do you do that using Twitter. And also discuss various issues and developments around twitter.
|Venue & Wifi Sponsors|
Because in today’s world, people present information in many ways like Articles, Web sites, and Blogs. But when it comes to viewing information, people would just like to know the subject and then view the respective links. Come to this event to know more about how do you present it.
 Who Should Attend?
 Who is organizing?
Buzz 140 is organized by The Knowledge Foundation, the same group behind events such as Proto.in, WikiCamp.in and Blogcamp.
- How can we enhance Twitter awareness?
- Twitter History and Timeline
- Features of Twitter - usefulness and the way it is changing our lives
- Twitter applications and the business around them
- How should Enterprises leverage twitter?
- Famous tweets!
- Dos and Donts of tweeting
- Twitter wishlist
- Perils and the dark side of Twitter
- Life before and after Twitter
- Beyond Twitter - what are we looking at?
- Is Twitter just a fad?
- Twitter projects
- Twitter in other languages
- Twitter on the Hand Held - Pain & Pleasure
- Twitter Connect - Unravel the nuances
- Importance of having Corporate policy guidelines for Social media behaviour
- Twitter as a Social media Lead channel for Corporate Sales
- Twitter and Real Time Search - Where are we heading to?
- Open discussion, and next twitter camp, what we can do from here on...
- Tech Quiz - for the quizzomaniac tweeps
 Speakers & Agenda for the camp
Topic here - Speaker name/ tweet Topic here - Speaker name/ tweet Topic here - Speaker name/ tweet
Interested in participating? Add your names here.
The event is free for all participants.
Buzz140 is a non-profit educational event. We seek sponsorships to help us meet the expenses.
Contact Sukumar (98410 30506) for Sponsorships.
Do you have a blog? Write about the event and promote the cause. Here are some logos. If you have already written then do let us know about it, link your posts at BlogRoll.
 In the Press
Post event coverage
Pre event coverage
Syed Nazir Razik - 98842 08327
Vasanth Kumar - 98409 59948